Rääga Hunting Lodge – wild nature in South Estonia
Hunting and nature tours in the Taagepera area
In the Rääga hunting lodge, hunting is held on the former Taagepera hunting grounds. The area of the hunting grounds is nearly 11,000 hectares.
The hunting ground has currently 18 closed hunting stands and 8 open ambush stands, additionally there are so-called lookout stands on some lanks and fields.
Each year, different fodder fields are cultivated according to the plan (rapeseed, oats, clover), some fields are also leased. Around 20 ha of fields are established and maintained for game during the season.
The Rääga hunting lodge is located on Siion property. There is a hunting lodge, a handling building (handling room, garage, rest rooms) on the property. There was a nearly 130-year-old log house on the property. The log house was completely restored in 2016-2018. In 2022, the sauna was completed and in 2023, three observation houses were built for nature lovers.
The purpose of the observatory houses is to offer visitors the opportunity to observe game 24 hours a day, a feeding place and a salt flat are planned in front of the houses (it is not a hunting area).
The main house has two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and a party room. The processing house has a meat processing room, a garage and upstairs rest rooms.
HUNTING LODGE MAX package
Includes: rent of the entire complex - hunting lodge, sauna, observation houses /10 beds
HUNTING LODGE KOMBO package
Includes: rent of the hunting lodge and sauna / 6 beds in total
OBSERVATION HOUSE package
1 observation house rental
- VAT is added to accommodation prices
- The price depends on the length of the rental period
- We rent the hunting complex from the age of 21
- A reservation fee must be paid to confirm the reservation
- Special prices on Christmas, New Year and Midsummer
- The hunting lodge has a party hall for 15 people, a fully equipped kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms for a total of 6 people, a shower and a toilet
- There are a total of 3 observation houses in the hunting complex
- option 1: a menu prepared by a local caterer, using seasonal forest products and game meat
- option 2: the possibility to cook by yourselves in the kitchen of the hunting lodge or in the outdoor barbecue area
- Bed linen/sauna towels are provided
NB! We can also agree on special conditions (make a complex offer for accommodation, nature observation, various hunts, etc.).
In order to receive a more accurate and personal quotation, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We organize hunting trips in the hunting area of Taagepera in Valga County. We organize calling hunts, hunting from hides, stalking hunts and driven hunts, depending on the hunting season. Our lands are home to European moose (alces alces), red deer, roe deer, brown bears, wolves, beavers, foxes, and other small game.
Rääga Hunting Lodge manager
Phone: +372 58513515
Address: Rääga Hunting lodge, Pilpa, 68504 Valga County, Estonia
Write to us
In order to receive a more accurate and personal quote, please contact us using the attached form